for product samples or to
request a quote!
Shipping Pads / Transportation Pads
(Also referred to as Cork Pads or Cling Pads)
To provide protection against damage during shipping and transporation. Primarily
used to protect sheets glass, but also very effective when used between windows
and doors to prevent damage in shipment.
LAMATEK shipping pads are easy to apply. Simply peel the pad from the protective liner
and stick to your surface. All shipping pads provide residue-free, easy removal.
Our shipping pads are provided kiss-cut in rolls on 3" core-tubes and can be cut to any
size to accomodate products of various sizes, shapes and weight.
When protecting glass, LAMATEK shipping pads are made from any of the following:
The typically heavy weights involved with protecting glass require the firmer cork and
chemically cross-linked foam substrates.
- Cork composite with an adhesive free Adherence© foam backing.
- Cork composite with a residue free removable adhesive backing.
- Chemically cross-linked polyethylene with Adherence© foam backing.
- Chemically cross-linked polyethylene with a residue-free removable adhesive backing.
When used to protect door and window systems in shipment, our shipping pads are made
from any of the following:
The LAMATEK residue free adhesive backing provides a firm, yet easy to remove bond to
most vinyl and painted aliminum surfaces.
- Chemically cross-linked polyethylene with residue-free adhesive backing.
- Cork composite with a residue-free adhesive backing.
- Rebonded neoprene sponge with a residue-free adhesive backing.