Join Team LAMATEKPeople always tell us how much they wish they worked here. LAMATEK is currently hiring for the following positions. Fill out an application and find out how great it is to be a member of our team.
Machine OperatorDepartment: Production
Reports to: Operations Manager
Overview: Responsibilities of Machine Operator include maintaining, controlling, and operating machines and equipment that are used for daily operations ... + More Info
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform machine setups (calibration, cleaning, etc) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of machines.
- Feed the necessary raw material to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools to ensure they meet requirements.
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to discover any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Back up on other machines
- Know the formal and informal goals, standards, policies and procedures, which may include some familiarity of other departments within the company.
- Be sensitive to the interrelationship of both people and functions within the department.
- Satisfactory completion of jointly developed sales goals both quarterly and yearly.
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers for the benefit of both parties.
- Ensure that all contact with customers is clear, friendly, and professional.
- Desire and willingness to learn about manufacturing and production and grow with the company.
- Exchange routine information using tact and persuasion as appropriate, requiring good oral and written skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Teamwork and good communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Have good knowledge of mechanical devices.
Note: This job description is only a summary of typical functions, and is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The above duties, tasks, and responsibilities may differ from the job description, and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]