LAMATEK is a manufacturer of a complete line of high-quality single and double-coated foam tapes. Our
large inventory of open and closed cell foams and sponge allow us to make tapes to fit nearly any
requirement. And with our complete line of adhesives we can create foam tear bonds to most surfaces.
Our state-of-the-art fabrication and converting department can produce tapes to most sizes with very
tight tolerances. Or we can supply your tape requirements in 12" wide by 12" diameter spools.
Need a chemically inert tape that can withstand temperatures of over 450Â° F? Try our silicone foam or sponge tapes available with acrylic or silicone based adhesive. Need a high-tak double coated mounting tape? We can provide double sided tapes using LHB (LAMA-HighBond) technology. We can even provide low-cost polyethylene tapes for effective, inexpensive expansion joint applications.
For special requirements, we can provide adhesive tapes with differential adhesive coatings. We manufacture tapes with acrylic based adhesives on one side for highly plasticized substrates, and an economical rubber based on the other for bonding to urethane or other easily adhered to surfaces.
Our variety of residue-free removable adhesives provide temporary bonds to most surfaces while peeling away clean after use.
If you have a foam tape requirement, call on LAMATEK to provide working solutions to your application requirements. And we won't bust your budget.
We make tapes to perform in the following applications:
Our standard product line of general purpose foam and sponge tapes include, but are not limited to:
- Urethane Foam Tape
- Provides a good light and dust seal. Not recommended for water-tight or outdoor applications. Available in single sided adhesive, using an Ester or Ether based foam. Charcoal grey in color.
- Polyethylene Foam Tape
- Economical choice for general foam tape requirements. Available in single or double coated adhesive. Color choices include white, black or tan.
- Neoprene Sponge Tape
- Good choice where gasketing and sealing is required with some resealability. Works well in water, gas and oil applications. Available double or single coated. Black in color.
- PVC Foam Tapes
- Provides the gasketing and sealing capabilities of neoprene but with much better resealability. Ideal for use in applications like electrical box sealing, etc. where the seal must be broken and re-estabished multiple times, without extreme compression. Available single coated in grey or black.
- High-Density Urethane Tape
- Provides good sealing capabilities with excellent resealability. Only recommended in applications where a 50% or greater compression is attained. Available in single or double coated adhesive, black in color.
- Silicone Sponge or Foam Tape
- Have an extreme sealing requirement with temperatures over 350°F? You may need silicone sponge or foam for your application. Available in white, grey, red or black with acrylic or silicone adhesive one side.